WordPress is an ideal solution for a business website, it’s easy to manage, offers huge flexibility on a solid platform.
If you are thinking about updating your website, a WordPress website is probably the best solution,
- easy to use
- do it yourself content management
- mobile friendly responsive designs
- flexibile design to fit your branding and content
- seo search engine optimisation features
- social networking integration
- an established solid platform with regular updates
WordPress Websites from £500
Our starter WordPress website build special offer includes WordPress installation, design to fit your branding and content, 12 months free hosting as well as training and support.
Swindon WordPress Website Experts
We have launched well over a dozen WordPress websites since 2011, this includes websites for Kudos Fencing, Red Robin Books, Highworth Town Juniors FC, Swindon and Torun Twinning Group, AMP Films, J Poole Construction, Photos Afloat, Kitchen Swindon, Open Golf Accommodation and Wainwright Timms Solicitors to name a few.
The WordPress Website Build Process
WordPress website build can be quick and painless, particularly if you already have branding and content ready your website can be up and running in a few days, though usually the process takes a few weeks. We normally run through the following process when working with new clients:
- formal proposal
- review your content and branding
- WordPress Theme selection
- domain name and hosting management
- adapting the selected Theme to fit your design & branding
- addition of content and design of navigation & structure
[call_to_action text=”Upgrade to a WordPress website” btn_title=”Request a Free Quote” btn_link=”http://www.swindon-website-design.co.uk/contact/” class=””]